Board logo

标题: 世界各地的蹩脚英语 [打印本页]

作者: 水精灵    时间: 2007-6-23 11:37     标题: 世界各地的蹩脚英语

        以下是来自世界各地的蹩脚英语,通常是公共场所(比如旅馆)张贴的告示。请大家瞧一瞧,你知道这些蹩脚英语的语法错误,究竟出在哪里吗?

  ①If you want just condition of warm in your room, please control yourself.

  日本旅馆:如果您想调节您房间的温度,请控制您自己。

  ②Please don't feed the animals. If you have any food, please give it to the guard on duty.

  匈牙利动物园:请不要给动物喂食。如果您有食品,请喂给值班警卫。

  ③Ladies are requested not to have children in the bar.

  挪威酒吧:女士们不要在酒吧里生孩子。

  ④Fur coats made for ladies from their skins.

  瑞典皮货商店:为女士们制作的皮大衣,是用她们的皮制成的。

  ⑤Teeth extracted by the latest Methodists.

  香港牙科诊所:由最新的卫理公会教徒给您拔牙。

  ⑥Drop your trousers here for best results.

  泰国的干洗店:在这里脱掉您的裤子,等待最好的结果。

  ⑦Specialist in women and other diseases.

  意大利妇科诊所:我们是women和其他疾病的专家。

  ⑧Welcome to the cemetery where famous Russian artists are buried daily except Thursday.

  俄国公墓:欢迎访问这个公墓,许多著名的俄国艺术家每天埋在这里,但星期四不埋。

  ⑨We take your bags and send them in all directions.

  丹麦机场:我们将拿走您的行李,送往四面八方。

  ⑩The manager has personally passed all water served here.

  墨西哥旅馆:旅馆经理将亲自为您撒尿。


作者: 平安    时间: 2007-6-23 13:21     标题: 回复 #1 水精灵 的帖子

(1)   If you want to adjust the temprature of your room, please help yourself.

[ 本帖最后由 平安 于 2007-6-23 13:25 编辑 ]




欢迎光临 随笔南洋网 (http://www.sgwritings.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0