日 | 一 | 二 | 三 | 四 | 五 | 六 |
|
| | | | | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | | | | | | |
|
以下是来自世界各地的蹩脚英语,通常是公共场所(比如旅馆)张贴的告示。请大家瞧一瞧,你知道这些蹩脚英语的语法错误,究竟出在哪里吗?
①If you want just condition of warm in your room, please control yourself.
日本旅馆:如果您想调节您房间的温度,请控制您自己。
②Please don't feed the animals. If you have any food, please give it to the guard on duty.
匈牙利动物园:请不要给动物喂食。如果您有食品,请喂给值班警卫。
③Ladies are requested not to have children in the bar.
挪威酒吧:女士们不要在酒吧里生孩子。
④Fur coats made for ladies from their skins.
瑞典皮货商店:为女士们制作的皮大衣,是用她们的皮制成的。
⑤Teeth extracted by the latest Methodists.
香港牙科诊所:由最新的卫理公会教徒给您拔牙。
⑥Drop your trousers here for best results.
泰国的干洗店:在这里脱掉您的裤子,等待最好的结果。
⑦Specialist in women and other diseases.
意大利妇科诊所:我们是women和其他疾病的专家。
⑧Welcome to the cemetery where famous Russian artists are buried daily except Thursday.
俄国公墓:欢迎访问这个公墓,许多著名的俄国艺术家每天埋在这里,但星期四不埋。
⑨We take your bags and send them in all directions.
丹麦机场:我们将拿走您的行李,送往四面八方。
⑩The manager has personally passed all water served here.
墨西哥旅馆:旅馆经理将亲自为您撒尿。
|
回复 #1 水精灵 的帖子
(1) If you want to adjust the temprature of your room, please help yourself.
[ 本帖最后由 平安 于 2007-6-23 13:25 编辑 ]
|
|